Our mission is to continuously grow through innovation and dedication to excellence-one relationship, one destination, one reservation at a time.
- Integrity: We are committed to honesty, loyalty and high ethical standards.
- Customer-Focused: We are dedicated to providing the highest level of personal service to all of our clients.
- Teamwork: We create a great work experience for our employees to have fun by involving and developing our people. We believe in building and maintaining long-term relationships with our employees, business partners and preferred suppliers in order to achieve mutual success.
- Community: We are passionate about supporting the communities where our employees work and live. We are continuously active in volunteering and donating to numerous charities and also sponsor various local events and area businesses.
- Innovative: We promise to enhance technology for our agents by leveraging solutions to satisfy your highest standards.
Sandy Lovick opened Market Square Travel LLC for business in 1984, with a mission to provide every traveler with exceptional service. Sandy has owned and operated the agency successfully for over 30 years and now has six locations in Minnesota and an office in River Falls, Wisconsin. In 1989, Market Square Travel LLC joined the Carlson Wagonlit Travel Team now rebranded as Travel Leaders, allowing us to expand and improve our services, technology, and buying power, which resulted in reduced costs, time savings, and overall better service to our customers. Today, our goal is to be the travel company of choice for our customers, employees, and vendors. To accomplish this, we will provide every traveler the best service available at the lowest possible cost.
Whether planning a family vacation, a romantic cruise for two, a trip to China, honeymoon or a business trip, our agents can offer you a broad selection of travel options and services to meet all of your travel needs. We offer you exclusive specials on domestic and international airfare, cruises, hotel rooms and car rentals.
Our agency is fortunate to offer travelers a wide variety of travel arrangements. We have travel consultants specializing in leisure, corporate, group, meeting and incentive travel. Why spend hours trying to make those travel arrangements yourself when we have travel specialists to do it for you. Click on the links below to learn more about our staff.
In the past 30 years the agency has grown from a small office in the International Market Square building in downtown Minneapolis to a multi-office agency. The agency’s offices include recent acquisitions of Tubby Lohmer’s Travel, Suntime Travel and MSP Travel.
We invite you to browse our web site, visit one of our locations in Blaine, Maple Grove, Mendota Heights, River Falls, Rochester, Stillwater or Woodbury, contact us by phone, book online, or send us an email with questions/comments. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and becoming your travel professionals of choice.
Thank you for your interest in working for our agency. We are always accepting applications from experienced travel consultants. Although we may or may not have a current position available at the time you apply we do keep resumes on file and we do have an Independent Travel Associate Program for experienced consultants who are looking for a local host agency, click here for details.
Send Resumes for Experienced Inside Professional Travel Consultant to:
Attn: Dave Lovick
13756 83rd Way North
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Travel Specialist – Full Time or Part Time
The office is open Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Travel Experience and/or Travel School
- Detail oriented
- Customer Service background
- Worldspan background preferred but not required
- Client Base background preferred but not required
Please send a resume to Nora Blum at Nora@tvlleaders.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.