BECOME A TRAVEL AGENT
Travel Leaders Academy is the most comprehensive training program in the industry. Travel Leaders Academy thoroughly prepares students for a variety of career tracks after graduation.
The program includes 220-hours of comprehensive study—consisting of 50% lectures and 50% hands-on-training with qualified professionals.
This educational and enlightening journey is enhanced with:
- Flexible and affordable hand-on training from industry professionals
- 1:1 attention and personalized instruction
- Training on the same systems and programs used throughout the industry
- Access to industry partners to maximize career opportunities
- Online destination specialist training
- Career placement assistance
The Many Faces of Travel and Tourism
There are many career options available to Travel Leaders Academy graduates within this large industry. While most of our graduates start their career in one of Travel Leaders’ 1,000-plus retail or online travel agency locations in the United States, others gain fulfilling employment with airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour companies, cruise lines or as a home-based independent travel agent or contractor.
Career Opportunities Include:
- Travel Agent (vacation travel and business travel)
- Home-based Agent
- Independent Contractor
- Meeting Planner
- Travel Agency Owner
- Travel Specialist in a destination or niche market
- Cruise or Tour Reservationist
- Airline employee
- Car Rental or Hotel Employee
Travel Leaders Woodbury
710 Commerce Drive, Suite 160
Woodbury, MN 55125
Dates & Times
To register for this course click here.
Please feel free to contact us with questions about the academy: Academy@tvlleaders.com | 651.789.7870