Why Work with Travel Leaders?
We are your neighbors, our kids are in your schools – and we understand firsthand the way people of Minnesota like to travel and explore the world. Our Group Experience staff have arranged community trips to New York City, high school bands trips to Italy, church choir performance tours of Greece, just to name a few. We have access to destinations and experiences all over the world and we would love to share this with you.
We Know Groups
Especially community ed.
We’ve been doing this for a number of years and know how to create trips with the most value and adventure.
We Make It Easy
If you would like to offer our trips, simply let us know and we will set you up. You have the options of collecting the registrations and payment yourself – or having us take care of that by providing the personal link we will create for you.
We Make It Profitable
There will always be a fee added into each trip that will go back to your program. Although you are welcome to set that fee wherever you like – we can tell you what other districts are charging to avoid any confusion.
We’ve been in the travel business for over 35 years. We have 7 locations in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. Travel Leaders has established relationships with travel partners all over the world.
We Are Here For You
We are ready to greet passengers and share the trip in advance. We will send a representative to host a “Kick-off” meeting in your town or school for those who are interested hearing more.
No Minimums Required
If you register them – we will travel! Because we have access to many programs in the state, we are able to combine programs to form a bigger group when needed and take advantage of groups rates.
- All trips are escorted by a travel professional
- We can offer more options through our travel agency such as individual airfare, transfers, car rentals, travel insurance, pre or post trip travel arrangements
Registration Process is simple:
- Fill out the Community Registration form and indicate trip preferences
- We set you up with everything you need: Customized landing pages and flyers for each trip, registration documents with all the information we need, and set up the Kick Off Meeting date, if requested.
- Customized landing page for your trip: Itinerary, price, due dates, link for registration (when requested)
- Kick-off Meeting – A representative will attend one event to meet travelers from your program, go over the itinerary and answer questions.