- Southern Africa – Winter dry season in Southern Africa is between May and October, this is when game viewing is at its best for Safari.
- Summer wet season is between December and March, a hot and sometimes humid period. The landscape is beautifully green at this time of year.
- East Africa – all dependent on what Safari you would like to do.
- Gorilla-if hiking rainforests January and February and June to September are best.
- General Game-peak during June to October
- Kenya-best time to Safari is January to end of March when climate is mild and dry.
December to March are the best times to beach in Cape Town (South Africa), where a beach holiday in Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique Mauritius and the Seychelles are all year round.
Things to Do