Planning a Destination Wedding? A great way to communicate with all your guests is to create a private Facebook Group. Be sure to include your travel agent in the group as well. This will allow them to share information on the trip and details on the wedding. A group like this offers a very personal touch with all your guests.
A few reasons why a private Facebook group is a great tool for a Destination Wedding Group:
- Facebook has become a primary communication tool so your guests will receive details faster.
- Allows your travel agent to field questions about the trip
- Gets your guests excited about the trip and most importantly … YOUR BIG DAY!
- Post things about the trip & destination
- Videos & photos about the resort
- Destination facts & weather
- Things to do
- This is a great place to note all guest arrivals and departures
- A good way for the group to connect prior to the trip
- You can start planning a group excursion or dinner. Plus, you can poll your guests to see what they are interested in doing.
- This is a great way for your guests to build a relationship with your travel agent and they will be more comfortable booking with the group
Now you can see the many reasons why this is a great tool. Let’s start planning your wedding and create that Facebook group.