Australia is a MUST!
If you do not have Australia on your list of places to travel I highly suggest that you add it on … and near the top.
Here are some of my personal favorites:
- Darling harbour. Lots of restaurant choices including the Hard Rock Café, Chinese Garden of Friendship, Wild Life Sydney Zoo, Sea Life Aquarium, A carousel, a Huge Ferris Wheel and the National Maritime Museum. There is also were you can pick up your Harbour cruises, Dinner cruises, Set Sail with America’s Cup or just take a Jet boat out on the Harbour.
- Sydney Tower Eye. Enjoy 360 views of the beautiful city of Sydney. While you are up there you can choose to do a SkyWalk. It is a 45 min guided tour outside at the top of the Eye.
- China Town. You need to make a stop at Paddy’s Market and do some Souvenir Shopping. After you’re done shopping stop at the 3 Wise Monkey bar for a drink and some food.
- Bridge Climb. I would highly suggest a twilight tour.
- Panorama City Tour. Takes you all through the city including a stop at Royal Botanical Gardens, Drive by the most expensive street in Sydney, Head over to Watson’s Bay and then a stop at Bondi Beach.
- Rocks District. While you are there have lunch at Sydney’s Oldest Pub
- Take a Ferry from Circular Key. You can go just about anywhere in Sydney including the Taronga Zoo.
- Harbour Bridge Pylon Lookout. Experience breathtaking views of the Harbour and if you don’t get a chance to do the Bridge Climb, this is the next best thing.
- Sydney Opera House. A must visit don’t forget to stop at the Opera Kitchen and have Chocolate and Salted Carmel tart with Hot chocolate (Best when traveling to Sydney in the winter).
- Relax and take in the city. It is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited and there is so much to see and do.
The following two tabs change content below.
Leisure Travel Specialist at Travel Leaders (Woodbury Office)
I specialize in Destination Weddings and Honeymoons as well as travels to: Australia/New Zealand, Hawaii, Karisma Resorts and Pacific Islands (Fiji, Tahiti, etc.). Learn more about me and view my contact information►