Traveling to México will be a unique experience that you will never forget. Discovers everything that Mexico offers to you for a unique and unforgettable trip experience. Beaches, colonial cities, archaeological sites, rich gastronomy, crafts, natural beauties, golf courses, spas and much more.
Due to its diversity, Mexico can accommodate different ways of traveling and options according to your travel style: from sunny beaches to business centers; from archaeological zones to nature and adventure trails; from luxury spa resorts to magnificent golf courses. In Mexico you will find the activity that best suits your style.
Incredible though it may seem, approximately 440 beaches have been identified along the Mexican coast where one can enjoy the sea, beaches and nature amid fabulous surroundings. The characteristics of the landscape sometimes change within a single region, depending on a number of factors, such as the terrain, the climate, the temperature of the water and its depth, but Mexico offers something for everyone along its extensive shoreline.
Major tourist resort areas, such as Cancún, Acapulco, Mazatlán, Puerto Vallarta, Huatulco, Ixtapa, and Los Cabos also offer a variety of nightlife, Mexican and international cuisine and deluxe malls.
- Currency: Mexican peso
- Official Language: Spanish is the most commonly spoken language
Various Mayan, Nahuatl, and other regional indigenous languages
- Mexico uses the 24-hour clock system for time keeping
- Extensive coastlines of more than 10,000 km include the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west
- Mexico is ranked as the 7th major destination for foreign visitors, according to the World Trade Organization.
The optimum time to visit is generally between December and April, when there is virtually no rain.
- The coolest months are between December and February
- The wet season begins in the south in May and lasts until October.
During my recent stay at Barcelo Maya Grand with family and friends I was able to line up a site inspection at their brand new adults-only all-inclusive
Have you been to Cancun or Los Cabos and think you’ve seen Mexico? Have you traveled to Mexico, but you are looking for a more authentic Mexican