This is one the most asked questions I get from clients who are planning to Walt Disney World. A few things they wonder … Does it actually save me money? Are there a lot of menu selections? Are there plenty of locations for us to choose from?
The Dining Plan is something that I HIGHLY recommend. Here are a couple of reasons why…
- Prepay & Save. You are going to buy food at Disney so why not prepay for it and save a few dollars. By purchasing the Dining Plan you will make your vacation package feel more “all-inclusive.”
- What’s Included. The Disney Dining plan comes with 1 quick service meal, 1 table service meal and 2 snacks per person, per day. Trust me when I say that this is more than enough food, you will not go hungry.
- Convenience. By purchasing the Dining Plan you take away the constant need to pull out your wallet. There is nothing more stressful then the feeling that you just keep constantly spending money.
The food at Disney World is a bit on the pricey side and if your child doesn’t finish their meal, and you just spent $13 on a hot dog … you might get upset. And did I mention that the $13 does not include your drink? Who wants to be upset while they are at the happiest place on earth?
The savings, inclusions and convenience are well worth the money. When you’re ready to head on a magical vacation add the dining plan and I bet you’ll never look back.
Latest posts by Mandy Kusilek (see all)
- Romantic Fine Dining at Disney’s California Grill - March 3, 2019
- The Disney Dining Plan … Is It Worth It? - December 17, 2018
- This honeymoon inspiration brought to you from Mandy! - November 29, 2018