The Magic Bands are Truly MAGIC!
Heading to Disney? If you have not yet tried out the Magic Bands I highly suggest that you get one for you next trip!
Your Magic Band has arrived … YAY! Just the packaging alone will get you pumped up for your trip. Now … what do you do with them?
Here are just a few amazing ways you can use your Magic Band while on your Disney World vacation:
- Disney’s Magical Express: On the way to catch your Disney Magical Express transfer from the Orlando airport to your resort have your Magic Band ready to pull out of your carry-on bag to put on so they can scan it to find out which resort you will be transferring to. The Magical Express area at the airport is on the bottom level and clearly marked so finding it is very easy!
- Magical Express Check In: Checking in with the Disney cast members at the Magical Express desk. Easy as 1-2-3 . . . they scan your band, your reservation is displayed for them and they direct you to your Magical Express motor coach for your 1 hour transfer to Disney World.
- Resort Check In: You’ve arrived at your resort – what’s next? Simply find the front desk check-in area to scan your Magic Band with the front desk cast member. If it’s early in the day and you want to visit one of the parks or maybe Disney Springs you can drop off your luggage and head out for some fun. They will send you a text when your room is ready and your Magic Band is now your room key. How cool is that – no more misplacing your key card or it not working because it got demagnetized or something.
- Dining at Disney: Now it’s time for breakfast, lunch or dinner so you try the food court at your resort. You order your quick-service meal or maybe a snack and head to the cash register to pay for it. They will ask you if you’re on one of Disney’s Dining Plans and if you are they will scan your Magic Band and you are on your way to enjoy your meal. It’s so quick and easy – almost like an all-inclusive vacation! This is also the way it works at Disney’s sit-down restaurants and snack carts. When you scan your band at any dining establishment they will print you a receipt showing how many meal and snack credits you have left for the rest of your stay so you can plan ahead.
- Your Ticket to Magic Kingdom: Here I am scanning my Magic Band to get into the Magic Kingdom! My granddaughter and I went through security and up to the entrance to the park and scanned our Magic Band at the koisk (they can be made smaller for little ones) and we were in! I didn’t have to worry about digging thru my purse for our park passes or paper tickets. Can you feel the stress of getting in and out of the parks become much easier?
- Souvenirs Purchases: You can also use your Magic Band to pay for any souvenirs you purchase during the day/night at any of the parks or Disney Springs as long as you have set-up your account with your resort.They will even deliver your package to back to your resort if you don’t want to carry it around the rest of the day.
- Memory Maker Photo Package: Another amazing perk of your Magic Band is using it with your Memory Maker photo package. Whenever you have a photo taken with one of Disney’s photographers in the parks or you have a video or picture taken during one of their rides they will scan your Magic Band and it will go magically to your MyDisneyExperience account you have linked with your Magic Band. This is such an easy way to keep track of your vacation photos and my favorite perk . . . everyone (even Mom) can be in the picture!
If you’re not convinced yet … give me a call and I will share more with you.
The following two tabs change content below.
I specialize in travel to: Disney (All products), Warm Weather Getaways, Cruising and Romantic Escapes. Learn more about me and view my contact information►
Latest posts by Nancy Winter (see all)
- Kids/Teens Clubs on a Disney Cruise - May 12, 2022
- Special Silhouette Memories at Disney - May 18, 2020
- Old Fashioned Family Dining at this Mom’s Kitchen! - May 11, 2020