Fiestas in Mexico with Friends
Riviera Maya, Mexico on the Yucatan Peninsula in the Caribbean
- The all-inclusive resorts in the Riviera Maya are a perfect location for this kind of trip. Typically they offer all kinds of beach activities (parasailing, paddleboarding, beach volleyball, snorkeling and jet skiing), a selection of restaurants and snack bars, entertainment and game rooms, and a concierge who can help plan group tours to various attractions in the area. The young adults can be off on their own at the resort during the day without security concerns, and the parents can enjoy a game of golf, do some shopping at local markets, or just chill by the pool. Family events can be planned for a sunset cruise, an excursion to Mayan ruins, or a day spent at Xcaret Park, a natural water park with cultural, environmental, and thrill ride attractions that will appeal to all ages.
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico is often confused with the Riviera Maya, but is located on the west side of Mexico with beaches on the Pacific Ocean.
- The villages and cities on the Pacific coast have a lot more history and feel less touristy than those on the Yucatan. All-inclusive resorts here offer the same amenities as those described above, but you’ll want to spend a little more time in the cities themselves to experience more cultural flavor and local charm. In Puerto Vallarta you can stroll along the Malecon (boardwalk) and check out the trendy shops, unique sculptures, and fabulous street food. The Plaza Machado in Mazatlan is a square in the historic district where you’ll find street musicians performing, art galleries, and small cafes favored by the locals. Ride the 7 mile bike path in Ixtapa under a tunnel of trees, surrounded by a stunning number of birds and beautiful plant life.
The following two tabs change content below.
Our mission is to continuously grow through innovation and dedication to excellence-one relationship, one destination, one reservation at a time.
Latest posts by TVL Leaders (see all)
- Discover a Wealth of Historical and Cultural Wonders in Australia - September 19, 2023
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Labor Day Sale - September 15, 2023
- Things to do in Africa Beyond a Safari - September 12, 2023