4 Reason to Use a Travel Management Company (TMC) for Business Travel
As your Travel Management Company, we understand the travel experience is more than buying an airline ticket, reserving a hotel room, or renting a car. Our state-of-the-art technology ensures reservation accuracy, adherence to travel policies, best pricing options, and precision reporting. Our combination of technology and human involvement ensures the best possible business travel experience.
BELOW WE ARE GOING TO TOUCH ON 4 OF THE MANY REASONS YOU SHOULD YOU A TMC FOR YOUR BUSINESS TRAVEL!
Time Savings & Productivity
Travel being the second largest expense in most business, we understand it is hard to find time in their schedules to efficiently and effectively manage their employees travel.
Working with a travel management company allows you to focus on the things you know best: your business. We use our expertise to save you money and time booking.
A TMC gives you a strong ROI in many ways.
- Monitoring your travel budget: set your budget for a timeframe, and we can help you stick to it by adjusting as necessary and ensuring there are no surprise overruns.
- Negotiating on your behalf: like Costco, buying in bulk is usually more efficient and cost effective. We leverage relationships with our preferred hotels, car rental companies, airlines, and others to drive down your costs. Dont forget about the rewards for these purchases…we keep track of that as well.
- Expense management: like monitoring the travel budget as a whole, we help with using intuitive software and reporting tools. This allows organizations to track their travel more closely protecting your bottom line.
Our advanced technology platform can support your travelers with industry leading solutions for online booking tools, mobile applications, expense management, quality assurance, detailed reporting, a customized travel webpage, and more. We will consult with you to determine which of our comprehensive suite of technology tools is best for your travel program.
Duty of Care & Travel Risk Management Personal Service
Online, Offline. 24-7
No matter the number of employees you has traveling at any given, safety is a top priority. We have the technology to monitor everything from the weather to current events and more to ensure that your employees have the assistance they need in an emergency. With that, we offer a 24/7 call center. Our team is always here to support you, no hold times, no call centers.
Latest posts by TVL Leaders (see all)
- Take Full Advantage of Your Cruise Experience - October 7, 2019
- The Best Things in Life Sail Free with Celebrity Cruises - October 3, 2019
- Special Cruise Fares, Plus Up To FREE Air - October 1, 2019