Disney’s Castaway Cay … A Magical Stop on Disney Cruise Line!
Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island, reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests on Bahamian and Caribbean cruises. Once you disembark you are met by a tram that will transport you to the beaches. And in standard Disney fashion the impeccable service commences … you are handed a beach towel.
There are 3 beaches:
- Castaway Family Beach- this beach is for everybody
- Serenity Beach- Adults 18 and older
- Teen Beach
You can head to Snorkeling Lagoon. There is snorkeling available for all skill levels. They have equipment available for you.
Food & Beverages on the island:
- Cookie’s BBQ and Cookie’s BBQ Too is where you can eat lunch- BBQ themed with chicken, burgers, pizza, hot dogs and potato salad.
- The “Konk Cooler” is the specialty drink on the island and there is a charge for it.
There is plenty for fun for everyone:
- You can rent a cabana at either Castaway Beach or Serenity Beach
- Spoil yourself with a couples massage
- At Scuttles Cove there is a Kid’s club away from the beach. There is plenty of fun activities including playing in the sand and whale dig with bones.
- Pelican Plunge 2400 sq ft water park with 2 water slides—located on a floating platform.
- Optional excursions with a fee: paddling boarding, banana boat rides, parasailing and jet skiing. Stingray adventure- feel the rush as a stingray takes food right from your hand. You can even pet them as they swim by.
What a great day to spend on the beach! Let’s start planning.
Latest posts by Mandy Kusilek (see all)
- This honeymoon inspiration brought to you from Mandy! - January 29, 2022
- Disney’s Castaway Cay … A Magical Stop on Disney Cruise Line! - May 6, 2020
- Disney Rice Krispie Treats … My Favorite! - August 20, 2019