Your Guide on What to Wear at Karisma Resorts
The luxury experience begins at Karisma Resorts from the moment you step foot on the property. You will receive impeccable service and hospitality throughout your stay. The luxury appeal at these resorts is exquisite and they even hold high standards for your attire when dining at the resort.
Please keep these guidelines in mind when you grab a romantic meal near the beach …
Suggested attire for breakfast and lunch:
- Ladies: Sun dresses, elegant sandals, T-shirts and skirts
- Gentleman: Long pants, formal bermuda, polo shirt, sleeved T-shirt, sandals or tennis shoes
- Permitted: Shorts, sleeved T-shirts, flip-flops
- Not Permitted: Swimming trunks, bikinis, swimsuits, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, baseball caps or any type of hat
Suggested attire for dinner:
- Ladies: Dresses, skirts, long pants, shoes, Capri pants, elegant sandals
- Gentleman: Long pants, collared shirts, casual shoes
- Permitted: Formal bermuda, dress sandals
- Not Permitted: Baseball caps, tank tops & flip-flops, sport shorts
You will certainly enjoy the Karisma experience for a romantic getaway and I would be happy to share my Karisma experience with you. Let me help you and your sweetie escape!
The following two tabs change content below.
Leisure Travel Specialist at Travel Leaders (Rochester Office)
I specialize in travel to: Australia/New Zealand, Costa Rica, Destination Weddings/Honeymoons, Islands of Hawaii and Mexico. Learn more about me and view my contact information►
Latest posts by Jody (see all)
- Swimming with Stingrays & Sharks in Bora Bora - February 28, 2020
- Christmas Markets on the Danube - December 16, 2019
- Should We Honeymoon Right After the Wedding? Or Postpone a Few Months? - December 27, 2018