A Disney Dream Kind of Romance
Romance means something different to every couple I know.
You can find romance in almost any situation if you look for it. So when a friend of ours asked about taking his family on a Disney Cruise to celebrate a birthday milestone, I was sure to let him know about the amazing adults only experiences onboard that he and his wife could share together.
A Disney Cruise is not just for the kids, in fact the dining is excellent and the entertainment is fabulous. Fine dining, engaging entertainment and shared experiences are the building blocks of romance for many.
Here are my top picks for couples to enjoy Romance while on the Disney Dream.
- Remy – French-inspired menu of superior seasonal ingredients ensures dining at Remy is always a first-rate affair. Dinner is comprised of multiple tasting courses celebrating “freshness,” the sea and the earth. Reflecting the season, the menu is overflowing with ingredients culled from the world market. Artfully prepared dishes include langoustine, duck, elk, sablefish and Kobe beef. Elegant touches abound such as a tableside trolley for international cheeses, decanting stations for wines and after-dinner coffee service.
- Skyline – Enjoy a high-style upscale lounge with panoramic views of the Old World skylines that magically transform from one city to the next. Savor a cocktail as the virtual view at Skyline transports you to the most fascinating cities around the globe. Developed by Disney Imagineering, the unique “windows to the world” aerial city views are a true technological marvel. Gaze at a different city every 15 minutes—from London to Barcelona, or Hong Kong to New York!
- How about Champagne tasting at Pink amid elegant drapery, cool marble and polished-wood, Pink: Wine and Champagne Bar features sculpted light fixtures reminiscent of Champagne flutes and back-lit glass “bubbles.”
- Romantic Hideaway Spa Villa package – Spa Villa services at Senses Spa & Salon are offered in elegant Mediterranean-inspired suites with open-air verandahs. Once here, you’ll discover a tranquil oasis without ever leaving the ship. Relax in a soothing whirlpool or feel tensions melt away amidst incredible ocean vistas and warm tropical breezes from an ideal perch on a canopied Roman bed.
- The shows in the Disney Theater are outstanding productions and well worth a part of each nights plans, but after seeing “Beauty and the Beast” or “Disney’s Believe” you can join other adults in the Cadillac Lounge for live piano music.
Latest posts by Nora (see all)
- Mixology Class Aboard the Disney Dream - March 8, 2019
- Would you ever consider going to Disney World alone? - July 10, 2018
- A Disney Dream Kind of Romance - February 1, 2018