A Very Merry Christmas Party … Mickey Mouse Included!
Where do I begin? Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is simply AMAZING! It’s a totally different experience at Magic Kingdom. Christmas spirit and Disney magic is a killer combo. I have always loved Disney, but this party put it over the top for me.
There are Complimentary Goodies all over the park! Don’t miss out they are SUPER tasty.
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Snickerdoodle Cookie, Hot Chocolate, and Fanta
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Snowman Pretzel
- Miner’s Cove: Peppermint Cookie
- Friar’s Nook: Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Lunching Pad: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Apple Cider
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Peppermint Cookie, Hot Chocolate, and Apple Cider
- Jungle Cruise: Ginger Molasses Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Pretzel and Fanta
- Golden Oak Outpost: Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Diamond Horseshoe: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Eggnog
Santa is in the parade and his sleigh is spectacular. All the Disney characters have special holiday themed floats and attire. Be sure to lineup early so you have the perfect view, it’s worth it.
Not all the rides are open and you can’t use FastPasses, but the lines were shorter since there aren’t as many people in the park. Space Mountain was lit up green and red and played Trans Siberian Orchestra. Super cool!
Truly the best show I have EVER seen. The illuminations on the castle were exquisite … presents, bows, trees, nutcrackers, you name it!
GO TO MICKEY’S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY! IT SHOWCASES DISNEY AT ITS BEST!
Latest posts by Kelly Westin (see all)
- A Very Merry Christmas Party … Mickey Mouse Included! - March 2, 2020
- My Triple D … Dream Disney Drink! - August 28, 2019
- If you are ready for relaxation head to Xolumado. - December 10, 2018