When it Snows in Florida
Does anyone else out there have fans of Anna & Elsa from Frozen? My two granddaughters are their biggest fans I think. They know the movie and songs by heart from watching them twice a day forever – I’m not sure how my daughter takes it. So taking them to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to see the Frozen Sing-Along was a must-do on our last trip. It was magical, as all Disney’s shows always are, but it was really special at the end when it started snowing. They loved the performance and all the songs they sang. One of the things my 2 and 3-yr. old granddaughters ask me all the time … when are we going back to see it again.
Some fun facts about Disney “Snoap”
- Snoap as it is called is made up of millions of tiny bubbles created from a substance of water and soap. It is non-toxic and does not leave behind any residue behind.
- Snoap is not cold but many people think it is – the snowflakes break down without a trace after about 90 seconds.
- If you would like to experience more Snoap the Magic Kingdom uses it to snow on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and Hollywood Studios’ Seasons Greetings nightly light and projection show that takes place nightly during the holiday season.
Do you want to build a snowman? Then head to Hollywood Studios for Frozen Sing-Along.
Latest posts by Nancy Winter (see all)
- Special Silhouette Memories at Disney - May 18, 2020
- Old Fashioned Family Dining at this Mom’s Kitchen! - May 11, 2020
- Dining with Snow White, the Dwarfs & the Evil Queen! - May 4, 2020