Take a Ride on the Skyliners at Disney
In September of 2019 Walt Disney World added a new option for transportation around the parks and resorts, The Disney Skyliner. The Skyliner helps get people between resorts and theme parks at a pretty fast speed.
In October I was lucky to try this option— I am afraid of heights so I wasn’t really sure how this would go. I went from Disney’s Hollywood Studios to the Caribbean Beach Resort. You hop in … sit down … and away you go. Each Skyliner holds up to 10 passengers. There are six miles of cables. They are about 5 1/2 stories high and I absolutely loved it.
It was very hot and humid when I was there. Once in the Skyliner the windows are open and you get a nice breeze. You only feel warm when you are approaching the stations and it slows down otherwise VERY comfortable.
There are 6 stations:
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation
- Disney’s Epcot theme park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
On you next Disney trip make sure you try this – It’s pretty cool!
The following two tabs change content below.
Our mission is to continuously grow through innovation and dedication to excellence-one relationship, one destination, one reservation at a time.
Latest posts by TVL Leaders (see all)
- 50% Off All Cruises with Norwegian Cruise Line - January 17, 2023
- Enjoy Magical Disney Dining - January 5, 2023
- Save Up to $2500 and MORE on American Queen Voyages - January 1, 2023