At Disney World, this ride is located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. At Disneyland, this ride is located at Disney’s California Adventure Park.
I’m such a nerd that I researched and read up on how to get more points on this fun little ride!!!
Here are a few of the things I have learned about the ride and how to improve your score:
(Most of the high scores involve uncovering the secret targets on each screen)
- Hamm & Eggs screen – shoot the fox and the hens, while also shooting the two pigs above the fox. When the two pigs go down, a cat appears.
- Green Army Men screen – in the beginning, two 2000 plates will shoot up in the valleys, hit them both before they disappear. Higher value plates appear.
- Woody’s Shooting Gallery screen – this one is a team effort, Hit the 100 point target to open the 5 more targets, then you have to hit them all. When you do, the targets pop open worth 2000 points each
Yep, I love this ride and am just a tiny bit competitive….ha ha ha!!!
Latest posts by Melissa (see all)
- Time for a Romantic Dinner at Blue Bayou, Disneyland Resort - February 25, 2019
- Group Travel to Walt Disney World - October 19, 2018
- Summertime at Disneyland Resort! - June 28, 2018