Caribbean’s Largest Vow Renewal Ceremony in Aruba
No matter if you’ve been in love 5 or 50 years, why not renew that love in the Caribbean’s largest vow renewal ceremony?
For the last 3 years … the Aruba Tourism Board welcomes couples from all over the world to participate in a romantic evening with lively tunes, a breathtaking sunset and the white sands of Eagle Beach. Bonus, Eagle Beach was recently voted 2019 Trip Advisor’s Choice Awards Third-Best-Beach in the world!
Over 200 couples renewed their vows at Aruba’s Vow Renewal Ceremony in 2019. There is a very chic ambience at the ceremony and gorgeous tropical décor … on one of the BEST BEACHES IN THE WORLD.
Who wouldn’t want to renew their vows in setting like this?
A few things you’ll enjoy, during the celebration:
- Photo Ops Galore – floral arches, wedding phrases and more
- Flowers – each couple gets a flower to hold and a flower crown
- PARTY – following the ceremony there’s a Caribbean Carnival celebration with dancers, live music, a champagne toast, and hors d’oeuvres
Who wants to celebrate your love on a breathtaking beach while Indulging in the Caribbean-inspired cocktails and snacks? I’m in! Let’s start planning.
Latest posts by Pam MacIntyre (see all)
- Caribbean’s Largest Vow Renewal Ceremony in Aruba - June 3, 2020
- Ireland Impressions - May 19, 2020
- Romance in Tahiti - March 13, 2017