Best Things About River Cruising
I recently sailed with Viking River Cruises on the Danube River. My Viking journey included stops in Budapest (Hungary), Vienna (Austria), Krems (Austria), and Passau (Germany). While there are so many things to love about River Cruising, I will share a few of my favorite things with you!
- Enjoy breathtaking sights from the comfort of your bed with a balcony cabin.
- Inclusive drink package including very well-trained bartenders and amazing inventory
- Outstanding personalized service and amazing staff. TIP: ALWAYS make friends with the staff!
- Regional cuisine/wine in every port we visited.
- Exceptional Announcements. When cruising through the destinations – on the sun deck they had the cruise director explaining the sights we were seeing. Every evening they provided an overview of the itinerary for the next day.
- Unique views of well-known places from river/port.
- Customized experience with plenty of free time, a variety of tours offered and plenty of staff to provide recommendations and help.
- Unpack once. No need to drag your suitcase from destination to destination. There is plenty of closet space, the rooms are made for this.
- Check off multiple destinations in one trip which is a big plus for bucket-list travelers.
- See places that you wouldn’t typically plan a trip for. Places that are unique and you have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local culture, not your typical tourist stops.
- Despite the stereotype – these cruises can be enjoyed by ANY AGE!
- The tours included in the base price are history-based and the tour guides are locals who also give you the best tips for your free-time adventures.
Are you ready for a River Cruise? Let’s find the perfect itinerary for YOU!
The following two tabs change content below.
I specialize in Adventure and Romance Travel. I would love to plan your next getaway.Learn more about me and view my contact information►
Latest posts by Krislanny Flores (see all)
- Christmas Market Beverages - December 25, 2022
- Christmas River Cruising - December 24, 2022
- La Vita in Venice - December 23, 2022