Helpful Honeymoon Planning Tips for the Groom!
Let’s be honest here. The groom’s responsibility list can be short and sweet for most.
If the HONEYMOON is on your short list, let me help you out with a few tips that the bride may want you to know!
- Work the honeymoon into the wedding budget! Lots of times, when discussing the wedding budget, things like flowers, velue, gowns and tuxes are at the top of your priority list, but don’t forget to include the honeymoon into your figures! Your big trip can also lead into some big numbers, so plan ahead. This is a big trip, and one that cannot be repeated, you only get one ‘first honeymoon,’ so make it count.
- Upgrade appropriately! Because this is your honeymoon, this is the time to splurge for that beachfront suite, or that over the water bungalow, or perhaps it’s just first class airfare that you are seeking? This is the trip for pulling out all the stops, don’t hold back (and see #1 for budgeting)
- Don’t wait until the last minute to plan! Start your honeymoon planning early, basically as early as you start your wedding planning. Most bookings through a travel agent can take a deposit and some form of a payment plan, just ask!
With these thoughts in mind, let us help you plan your perfect honeymoon getaway!
Latest posts by Melissa (see all)
- Christmas Market River Cruise - December 9, 2019
- Gearing Up For Halloween with Goofy - August 16, 2019
- Time for a Romantic Dinner at Blue Bayou, Disneyland Resort - February 25, 2019