You want your destination wedding to be something that you and your guests remember for years to come. There are so many ways to customize your wedding, YOUR way!
Here are just a few ways you can begin customizing your BIG day:
- Technology: a few ideas that are flourishing include custom Snapchat filters, social media hashtags and 3D printing.
- Decorations: a very popular trend is to blend luxury accents while still maintaining a down to earth vibe.
- Adventure: couples are choosing destinations that provide unique opportunities for themselves and their guests such as: catamaran cruises, swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, ATV Tours and so much more.
- Family Affair: couples are allowing children which creates a more family friendly event and pushes their guests to take that family vacation they have been talking about for years.
- Unique Destinations: instead of choosing a beach head to the Canadian Rockies, Iceland or rent out a castle in Europe.
- Bring Home with You: incorporate your home town into the ceremony or reception.
- Travel Tips: provide customized maps for guests. Include your favorite spots so guests know where to go when they are not attending wedding related festivities.
- Gifts: bring along gifts that represent you and spouse for all your guests (Ex: You play games – bring a personalized deck of cards for everyone).
- Menus: customize your menu for your guests to include some of your favorite foods.
- Local Culture: hire local vendors to bring a taste of the local culture to your celebration.
Let’s start customizing your destination wedding so it’s everything you’ve ever dreamed of and MORE!
Latest posts by Mandy Kusilek (see all)
- This honeymoon inspiration brought to you from Mandy! - November 29, 2018
- I’m planning a destination wedding in 2+ years. What should I be doing now to plan? - November 21, 2018
- Advice From Couples Who Tied the Knot in Mexico. - November 9, 2018