Summertime at Disneyland Resort!
Discover lots of fun no matter when you visit California! Every month of the year brings different highlights and festivities, so let’s take a look at what is happening this summer!
- Disneyland’s summer hours are the longest of the year. In fact, you could go right away in the morning and stay until midnight if you don’t get too tired!
- Most of the Disneyland attractions will be open, except if closed for occasional maintenance.
- New attractions open at the beginning of the summer, and you can be among the first to enjoy them!
- Summer is the best time to see Fantasmic! (twice per night) and World of Color at California Adventure Park. Parades will typically run more than once per day and fireworks go off every night.
With the longer hours, this does tend to bring in more crowds, so plan ahead and wear your sunscreen!
Latest posts by Melissa (see all)
- Gearing Up For Halloween with Goofy - August 16, 2019
- Time for a Romantic Dinner at Blue Bayou, Disneyland Resort - February 25, 2019
- Group Travel to Walt Disney World - October 19, 2018