Carrie’s Adventures in Alaska
In early September I was able to visit the beautiful state of Alaska.
Here’s a highlight of some of the activities that I did:
- Rode the Alaskan Railroad from Anchorage to the gate of Denali National Park
- Sea Kayaking in Prince William Sound which I must say is breathtakingly beautiful the glaciers are enormous. You can be a mile away from one and think you are so close
- Drove a 4 wheeled ATV through the backcountry right outside of Denali National Park
- Ate at many world class restaurants and stayed at some really nice hotels and cabins
There is so much to see and do, there really is something for everyone in Alaska. Please contact me for more information about how I can help you plan an awesome Alaskan Adventure.
Latest posts by TVL Leaders (see all)
- Choosing a City for Your Meeting - August 6, 2019
- Special Cruise Fares, Plus Up To FREE Air - August 1, 2019
- $500 Shipboard Credit with Regent Seven Seas Cruises - August 1, 2019