Some say this style of cruising is compared to a moving mall, these ships tend to carry anywhere from 3,000 to 4,000 thousand passengers. Now a ship that carries 6,000 (Royal Caribbean Symphony of Seas). With more of a focus on the onboard entertainment, these ships offer you big production shows, high energy activities, casinos, many restaurants and other things you can’t imagine on a boat like a rock climbing wall or go-cart track.
Get in touch with the team
ONLINE CHECK IN
We encourage you to check in for your cruise online to expedite your cruise ship boarding and skip the long lines at the pier!
Here’s what you will need before you get started:
- Cruise Line Confirmation Number, Ship, Sail Date (found on your invoice)
- Personal Information for each guest you are checking in online (Full legal names, birthdates)
- Passport Number (or other appropriate travel documentation)
- Cruise Line Rewards Membership Number (if you are a member)
- Travel Plans After Your Cruise
- Onboard Expense Account Information (i.e credit card that is authorized to charge against the account for items such as gratuities and any onboard purchases)
Please click on the cruise line logo below to access their individual online log-in pages.