Choosing a Date for a Destination Wedding
There are so many things to think about when planning a destination wedding. One important thing is selecting the date of your BIG day.
Here are a few things to consider when selecting your date:
- What days of the week can guests fly to the destination easiest?
- The day of the week for you wedding day. There may only be a non stop flight option on Saturday so that may not be the best day so consider Monday so your guests have a sometime to settle in, relax and get to know the resort.
- Family birthdates and anniversaries
- The proximately to holidays
- High travel times to the destination you have selected
- If you are inviting children think about school breaks
- Consider your anniversary date – Are numbers important to you? I personally choose 11/11 so my husband wouldn’t forget. My parents got married on dad’s b-day … my mom always says it’s so he will never forget, LOL
Let’s find the perfect date and start planning your Destination Wedding!
The following two tabs change content below.
I specialize in all-inclusive luxury vacations to warm weather destinations including Mexico and the Caribbean. Whether you’re planing a family vacation, romantic getaway or relaxing retreat with friends I am here to help! Learn more about me and view my contact information►
Latest posts by Shera Westin (see all)
- Family Fun at Nickelodeon Punta Cana - March 3, 2019
- Romantic Honeymoons on a Cruise - January 24, 2019
- Choosing a Date for a Destination Wedding - January 15, 2019