Visiting Europe by Cruise Ship
Have you been to Europe? I just went for the first time and we chose to visit Europe via a cruise. I would highly suggest a cruise for your first European adventure. You have the luxury of experiencing multiple countries and you only have to unpack once.
What countries do you want to see? We had three countries near the top of our list: Italy, Spain and France. We found an itinerary that gave us the opportunity to visit all three countries. There are countless itineraries you can chose from. Take the time to consider the countries you want to see most and your Travel Advisor can help you find a suitable itinerary to hit as many as possible.
A few advantages of a cruise:
- You can eat a few of your meals on board. Have breakfast so you have energy for your day in port and when you return to the ship enjoy dinner at either a specialty or complimentary restaurant. You can still experience the local eats for lunch when the destination of the day.
- You can book excursions through the cruise line. This makes it easy to get on and off the ship, plus you take full advantages of your time in the destination.
- You unpack once and have a floating hotel room. Plus, you have access to additional amenities bar, lounges, nightly entertainment and MORE!
- Experience multiple countries and you can find itineraries without any days at sea so you take full advantage of your time in Europe.
When you’re ready to visit Europe, whether it’s your first visit or a return trip, let your Travel Advisor help you find the perfect itinerary.
Latest posts by Kelly Westin (see all)
- Visiting Europe by Cruise Ship - July 26, 2022
- A Very Merry Christmas Party … Mickey Mouse Included! - March 2, 2020
- My Triple D … Dream Disney Drink! - August 28, 2019