There are so many details that go into planning a destination wedding. This is one of the BIGGEST days of your life. There are many things to consider and your travel agent can help with that.
Here are a few things to consider adding to your planning list:
- Flights and Transfers. Are there direct flights where all my guests are departing from? Will the flight times accommodate the day and time of my wedding? Can I offer group transfers?
- What’s Plan B? If it rains and you have an outdoor wedding where will it be moved to?
- What will the weather be like? Will it be humid? For the ladies, that could make your hair go CRAZY, don’t forget the right hair products. Will there be shaded options for those that don’t do well in the heat … we don’t want any one fainting during the vows.
- Family Friendly. If you are inviting guests of all ages from small children to Grandpa and Grandpa will the resort accommodate all your guests. Are the kids clubs? Relaxing shaded areas? Excursions for active adults?
- Food Options. Are there plenty of food options because we know people can be picky and some even have allergies.
There is plenty to think about … and that’s where your agent comes in. It is sure to be a fun wedding and will go off without a hitch with a little help from your agent.
Latest posts by Kim (see all)
- The Magic of VIP Tour at Disney Parks! - April 1, 2019
- Going to Disney? Make a Stop at Animal Kingdom! - January 23, 2019
- What to consider when planning a destination wedding? - November 20, 2018